People often question like “How to share Facebook videos to WhatsApp?” So, this article is specifically written to tell you how to share facebook videos to WhatsApp through android and IOS devices.
So, all social applications continue to enhance their features. And they aim to increase the feasibility of their users. Thus, WhatsApp is one of those applications. So, it has been the most popular social media app that serves billions of people across the globe. And due to the fact, it always comes up with new features every time. Furthermore, WhatsApp enables you to share Facebook videos to WhatsApp. So, if you don’t know how to share facebook videos to WhatsApp then read this article.
Method # 01 The simplest method
So, the first method is the manual method. What you’ve to do is;
- Open the chat you would like to share a Facebook video to.
- And tap on the “Attachments” icon.
- Then click on Gallery.
- Last, go to the folder where you have downloaded the Facebook video and send it.
Method # 02 Sharing through Copy Link Option
So, it is another easy method to share Facebook videos to your WhatsApp contacts by sharing link of the video. Now what you have to do is;
- Open the Facebook application on your device.
- And select the video which you want to share.
- Tap on the “share” icon at the bottom right corner of the video.
- Then a popup menu will appear. Click on “Copy Link”.
- Go to the WhatsApp chat you would like to share Facebook videos with.
- And paste the link of the video that you have copied and sent it.
How to Share Facebook videos to WhatsApp without a link
So, if you don’t want to share facebook videos to WhatsApp by sharing links then Method # 03 is for you.
There are many applications available on play store and app store that enable you to download facebook videos for free. “HD video download for facebook” and “FB video download for free” are the most common apps that serve you this purpose.
You May Also Like This How to Print WhatsApp Messages
HD Video Download for Facebook
So, here I am explaining the steps for “HD video Download for Facebook”. Now what you have to do is;
- Open the application.
- And log into your Facebook account.
- Tap on the “three dots” icon of the video you want to download.
- Then activate the playback bar.
- When you click on the video, tap on download.
- Name the video according to you and save it on SD card or in internal memory.
- And it will be downloaded in your gallery. So, share it to WhatsApp according to 1st
FB Video Download for Free
It is another outstanding application that enables you to download Facebook videos and that too for free. So, let’s get started and know how to share Facebook videos to WhatsApp using “FB Video Download for free”. Now what you have to do is;
- First, open the application.
- And sign in to your Facebook account just like you log into the web browser.
- Choose the video which you like to download.
- Then tap on the “Download” icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
- You will get a pop up with three options.
- Tap on “Download”.
- And it will be downloaded in your gallery. When it gets downloaded on your SD card or internal memory of your device, share it according to method # 01.
Check Also How to Send GIFs in WhatsApp
So, if you have got iPhone/iPad then what you have to do is download the “File Master App” from Apple’s app store. It enables you to download any Facebook video in your phone’s gallery.
- Download the “File master app”.
- Download any facebook video to your SD card or internal memory.
- Share it with your WhatsApp contacts.
So, it is another simple yet easy method.
Explore More How to Recall Whatsapp Message
This is another easy method. So, if you want to share Facebook videos to your WhatsApp status then follow these steps.
Method # 01 Copy Link Method
You can share Facebook videos to your WhatsApp status by copy link method. What you have to do is;
- First, open the Facebook application.
- And search the video you want to share as your status.
- Tap on three dots icon on the upper right corner.
- Then a popup will appear. Tap on “Copy Link”.
- Go to WhatsApp. And left swipe the main screen of WhatsApp.
- Tap on the pencil icon. And it will display you the page to update status.
- Paste the link of the video there. And send it.
Method # 02 Download It And Share It
So, if you are not comfortable with sharing a link method then you can go for this method. But you have to download the video first. Follow the steps;
- Install either of the two applications that are mentioned above.
- Download the Facebook video by following the steps mentioned above.
- Go to WhatsApp. Swipe the screen to the left side.
- And tap on the Camera icon.
- Select the video which you want to share as your status.
But WhatsApp has set some limits. So you cannot share a video that is longer than 30 seconds. If your video is of 30 seconds or less it will be directly uploaded. But if it’s not then you can trim it and make it of 30 seconds. After trimming it, tap on send.
Check also How to Record WhatsApp calls
So, you can also share a Facebook messenger video on WhatsApp. Follow these steps;
- Go to the messenger.
- Locate the video that you want to share on WhatsApp.
- Tap and hold the video for 2 seconds.
- A popup will appear. Click on “Save Video”. And the video will be saved in your gallery.
- Then go to WhatsApp and share it from your gallery. Trim it if necessary.
So, this is how you can easily share Facebook videos to WhatsApp through Android and IOS devices. I hope this article has resolved all your queries related to the question “How to Share Facebook Videos to WhatsApp?”
You may also like this How to lock your WhatsApp Chats with Fingerprint