How to create Whatsapp Group?
If you want to create a Whatsapp group, you have to follow some instructions.
- Open Whatsapp and then go to the “CHATS”
- Tap More Options and then go to new group.
- Select from the contact list to add to the group. After that, tap the green arrow.
- Enter the name of a group. This will be the name of the group that will be visible to all group members.
- The group name should contain less than 25 characters.
- You can add emoticons to your group name by tapping.
- Insert a group icon by tapping the Camera Similarly, select any picture from Gallery or Search Web to add an image. In Conclusion, the selected icon will become a group icon.
- There is a green checkmark, click on it when you’re finished.
how to create Whatsapp group chat.
How to create a Whatsapp group Chat in your phone?
For clarification, some instructions are provided to you which will help you to create a Whatsapp Group Chat.
Click the “Chats” option. In Conclusion, the Chats menu will become visible, where you will see your group name.
Touch your group name on Whatsapp. Therefore, your group’s chat will be opened.
Click the field at the bottom of the screen. In Conclusion, the area you’ll see will be the area where you will type your messages.
Type to create a message. You will see an arrow button next to the chat field, Above all, Tap it when you’re done.
Touch the camera icon to add a photo. Therefore, You will be able to add a photo from your gallery or you can take a live photo from within WhatsApp by choosing the “camera” option.
- Above all, By clicking the “Send” option in the top right corner of your screen, your photo will be sent.
Continue to use your group chat. There are many features in Whatsapp. You can use it to keep all of your favorite contacts updated free of charge!
Check Also HOW TO SEND HIGH-QUALITY PHOTOS
How To Create WhatsApp Group Invitation Link:
How To Create WhatsApp Group Invitation Link? Only Group Creator(Group Admin) can create Invitation link to let join other people using this link. Other members of the Group cannot see this link until this link is shared by the Group Creator(Group Admin).
How To Create WhatsApp Group Invitation Link?
In order to create Whatsapp group link, the following instructions must be followed.
Step 1: Open your WhatsApp Group and Touch the Subject of the Group, Now scroll down and you will get the list of members with two more options: ‘Add Members’ and ‘Invite via link’.
Step 2: Now tap on ‘Invite via link’. In Conclusion, you will get ‘Joining Group Link’ for your WhatsApp Group. Now, You can share this link with any Whatsapp user to join the group.
How to share Whatsapp group link:
How to share the Whatsapp link? you will get different options to share. Therefore, You can ‘send link using WhatsApp’ or you can also use ‘Copy Link’ & ‘Share Link’ options to share it using other social apps.
In case, if you want to cancel or revoke this link, just tap on the ‘Revoke Link’ option. The old invite link will become. Therefore, You can again create a new invitation link for the same WhatsApp Group.
How To Create Whatsapp Group in iPhone:
How To Create Whatsapp Group in iPhone?
It’s simple to create WhatsApp group in iPhone.You have to follow some instructions. In Conclusion, your Whatsapp Group will be created.
Click your WhatsApp app on iPhone to open WhatsApp.
In case, you haven’t downloaded Whatsapp, download it from the App Store.
Touch the “CHATS” option to open the chat history. This will be available in the toolbar of the screen.
- Incase, WhatsApp opens to your last-used chat, you’ll need to tap the “CHATS” option in the top left corner to return to the Chats menu.
Tap the “New Group” option in Whatsapp.
Therefore, It will be available in the top right corner of the Chats menu.
- You should have at least one chat in your Chats menu before you can create a group; if you’ve only just installed WhatsApp, simply send a one-word message/text to a contact(Whatsapp user) in order to activate the “New Group” option.
Choose a contact’s name(Whatsapp users) to add them to your group. Also, you can add up to 256 people in a single Group. Therefore, the name and icon of each User you add will be visible at the top of your screen as you add contacts.
- You can also search for specific contacts from within the search bar at the top of the WhatsApp screen. You can only add people who are currently Whatsapp users in your contact list.
Click the “Next” option available in the top right corner of your screen. This will move you to the “New Group” (creation) page. Therefore, you can:
- Create a “Group Subject” to name the group (maximum limit is 25 characters).
- Add a picture by clicking on the camera icon on the left of the Group Subject field or choose any picture from the gallery.
- Delete members from the Whatsapp group before you officially form it.
Choose the “Create” option available in the top right corner of your screen. As a result, You will have created a group in WhatsApp!
You May Also Like This How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
Creating a Whatsapp Group (Android):
Creating a Whatsapp group takes some steps to be followed. The following were the steps that must be followed for creating a Whatsapp Group.
Touch your WhatsApp app on your smartphone to open WhatsApp. In case, you don’t have Whatsapp installed in Android yet, it is available in Google Play Store, download it, it’s free.
Choose the “CHATS” tab. As a result, You will see this at the bottom of your screen in WhatsApp’s toolbar.
- Incase, WhatsApp opens to your last-used chat, tap the “CHATS” option in the top left corner to view the Chats menu.
Click on your Android’s menu option. Therefore, You will see a menu from within the Chats page.
Tap the “New Group” option available at the top of the menu. As a result, This will allow you to select members for your group.
- Choose contacts’ names(Whatsapp users available in the contact list) to add them to your group. Similarly, You can also search for specific contacts from within the search bar at the top of your screen.
- You can only add people who are currently Whatsapp users in your contact list.
- Choose the “OK” button in the top right corner of your screen (on Whatsapp) when you’re ready to continue.
Name Your group.
You can do this in the field present at the top of the screen.
- Add a picture to your group. By clicking on the camera icon on the left of the Group Subject field or choose any picture from the gallery, you can add a picture to your group. Similarly, You can also take a photo from within WhatsApp if you want to.
Click the checkmate(checkmark) option when you’re finished.It can be seen in the top right corner of your screen. As a result, Your Whatsapp group will be created.