The main purpose of this article is to tell you the easiest way to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages.WhatsApp is one of the most popular social media applications nowadays. So, it is used for many purposes whether it is chatting, video calling, photo sharing, etc.
The main purpose of this article is to tell you the easiest way to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages.WhatsApp is one of the most popular social media applications nowadays. So, it is used for many purposes whether it is chatting, video calling, photo sharing, etc. We know our messages, videos, photos, documents are very important for us. Deleting them mistakenly can create problems. But, you can still recover it in no time. So, in this article, you’ll get to know the easiest way to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages in no time.
There are mainly three ways to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages.
- Backup from Google drive.
- Through EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard.
- Through Undeleter.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages through Backup – Simple and the Easiest Way
WhatsApp chats are safe in Backup even after being deleted. So, retrieving the deleted messages through Backup is one of the easiest ways. What you have to do is simply delete Whatsapp from your phone and install it back. Verify it with your number. And it will ask if you want to restore all the messages back. Click on “Restore” and it’s done.
WhatsApp never store messages until or unless you have turned the “Backup” option on. But, you can still recover WhatsApp deleted messages in this way.
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages through File Manager
- Firstly, get the File Manager application on your phone.
- Open the Application. Steer to sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases. Also, click on “internal storage”. So, if you haven’t stored your data in the SD card.
- Simply rename the backup file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12” to “msgstore.db.crypt12”. Keep the crypt extension number the same.
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your phone.
- And install it back.
- Tap “Restore”.
So, it was another simple way to recover deleted WhatsApp messages.
Recover Deleted Messages through EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard
So, if you’ve stored backups on your PC, you can use any software to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages. EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard actually serves you this purpose. You can restore your WhatsApp deleted messages by the “deep scan” option. However, you can recover deleted messages only if a backup exists.
The steps are quite easy. So, follow one by one.
- Choose the disk where you’ve stored the backup.
- Scan it.
- Sort files according to their types.
- Restore them by tapping the “Recover” option.
Recover WhatsApp Deleted Messages through Undeleter
So, there are many applications that help you recover deleted WhatsApp messages. Undeleter is one of those. And it’s pretty much easy to use. So, let’s just get started.
If you’ve stored your chat backups in the internal memory of the phone, you can restore through Undeleter. Root access is needed for it. So, it can scan the files and restore the files it can get access to. That’s how it retrieves WhatsApp deleted messages in one go. See also How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android and iPhone
So, WhatsApp nearly serves 1.5 billion users around the globe. And it has been the most popular Application. Millions of people are chatting, sharing photos every day. Since the app is used for official purposes too, losing data could be a nightmare to many people. But all credit goes to web developers who have created applications to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. And you can install these applications on your phones.
So, here’s the list of such applications that serves you the purpose of android users.
- MyJad Android Data Recovery.
- Remo Recover for Android.
- Recuva for WhatsApp Recovery.
- Tenorshare Android Data Recovery.
- Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery.
And the top-rated applications for recovering data for iPhone users are;
- Aiseesoft Fonelab for WhatsApp Recovery.
- iMyFone D-Back iPhone WhatsApp Recovery.
- iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery.
- Leawo iPhone Data Recovery.
- iMobie Phone Rescue.
So, you can get these applications on your androids and iPhones. And you can retrieve your WhatsApp deleted messages easily.
But, before choosing any of these applications consider the following points:
- Firstly, any WhatsApp recovery application that you choose must be compatible with your device.
- Secondly, check if an app that you’ve chosen supports the files as well. Due to the fact that some apps can recover messages only but not any picture, video, etc.
- Thirdly, check the recovery capability as well that suits your requirements.
How to Restore WhatsApp Messages on a New Phone
So, you can even restore your messages on your new phone as well. You just have to start the process with your old one. Let me tell you how you can do this in no time.
Firstly, make sure that you can receive messages or calls on your new phone. And connect it with the internet.
- So, on your old phone, go to WhatsApp chats and click on “Chat backup”. And then “Backup now”.
- Install WhatsApp on your new phone.
- Enter your phone number.
- Verify it with your contact number. And then you’ll be asked to restore your chat history.
So, it was another tactic that you may use to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages.
How to recover WhatsApp messages from cloud to Android?
So, people often switch to android from their iPhones due to its feasibility. And in this article, you’ll get to know that how to recover WhatsApp messages from iCloud to android. Steps are very easy to follow.
- Firstly, you have to download “iCloud to Android transfer”. You can download it on PC or Mac.
- Launch the program after you install it.
- Run “iCloud to Android transfer” on your PC or Mac.
- Choose the iCloud backup you want to recover.
- Restore Whatsapp from iCloud to Android.
So, this is how you can recover WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, etc from iCloud to Android. It was another easy way to get back your WhatsApp. And switching from iPhone to Android is no more a problem for you.
So, in this article, we have discussed every possible way to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages. And all of them are quite simple and easy to use. So, stop panicking if you ever delete your messages, photos, etc. All these ways can help you recover deleted WhatsApp messages. I hope that this article helps you in many ways.